General medical services for patients of ALL ages -- from newborns, young children and teens, to adults of all ages
Acute illness care for common sicknesses. We strive to deliver quality medical care to our patients when they need it. We intentionally start each clinic day with some open appointment slots to accommodate our established patients within 24 hours for acute illness.
Chronic conditions such as allergies, asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, heartburn/acid reflex, diabetes, thyroid issues, GYN problems, skin rashes and lesions, headaches, back pain and other joint or muscle pain, fibromyalgia, fatigue, depression/anxiety and many other conditions.
Preventive medical services: annual physical exam check-ups, cardiovascular and cancer screening, school/sports/camp physicals, well child exams.
- Consultations on food therapy and /or nutritional supplements or other natural options for disease prevention and management. To see a sample list of conditions that could benefit from this approach, please click here
- Acupuncture treatment for many medical conditions and to reduce stress or overall imbalance. To learn more about acupuncture, please click here
Some examples of our services include:
- Women?s health and gynecology
- Men?s health
- Geriatric medicine
- Annual physical exams, physicals for school, daycare, sports, camp, insurance, D.O.T., work or marriage license
- Comprehensive cardiovascular risk assessment and development of an individual care plan (including EKG, Holter and event monitor)
- Lung function test using spirometry to help pinpoint the causes of pulmonary symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, exercise or activity intolerance.
- Skin lesion procedures: removal or destruction of warts, moles, cysts, skin tags, and other skin lesions
- Trigger point treatments
- Allergy shots and asthma nebulizer treatment
- Vision and color vision tests
- Urine drug-screen tests
- STD screening (herpes, gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, HPV and others)
- PPD tuberculosis screening test
- Pregnancy test and birth control pills
- Weight loss consultation
- Smoking cessation consultation
- Vaccinations (tetanus, pneumonia, hepatitis B, PPD, flu, etc. )